What to Expect … Returns
General Sales Policies
- Clearance items are sold on an as-is basis and are to be considered a final sale.
- All sales are final for cut chain, rope, tape, webbing, and wire.
- Sale prices are valid only on in-stock items. Regular Fogh Boat Supplies retail pricing applies on all sale items that must be ordered in.
Returns and Exchanges
- Fogh Boat Supplies will accept returns or exchanges on all regularly stocked items in unused condition with their original packaging.
- All returns must be accompanied by the original receipt
- Refunds will be given within 14 days of date of sale or, in the case of an online purchase, date of receipt of product(s).
- Exchanges allowed within 30 days of purchase or delivery of item(s).
- All refunds will be issued on the same tender as the original purchase.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Large refunds may be paid by cheque at the discretion of the manager.
- All refunds are tendered in Canadian dollars.
- The unused portion of gift certificates or store credits will be issued as a store credit.
- Clearance items are sold on an as-is basis and are not returnable. Clearance clothing may be exchanged for a different size, if available, or returned for a store credit at the discretion of the store manager.
- All sales are final on cut rope, wire, chain, webbing, and tape.
- Warranties are subject to the Manufacturer's terms of warranty.
- Labour Rate is $80.00/hr with a minimum charge of $20.00.
- NSF Cheque Charge is $25.00.
- A restocking fee of 15% will be charged on the return of any special order items.